The manual way to Remove iTunes Duplicates can take up much of your time especially if you have a lot of files in your Music Library. The manual process involves browsing for the copies and clicking them one by one which can be tiring. So, if you want to do away with the manual method, you should use the automatic process instead.
To get started getting rid of all duplicates in your iTunes library, visit: Automatic iTunes Duplicates Finder & Remover Tool
1. If you want to get rid of only one picture, the first thing that you need to do is launch the Photos app of your device by simply tapping the Photos icon on your device’s Home screen.
Note: This will also work for iTunes Duplicates!
2. Once you see the Photo Stream tabs located at the uppermost part of the screen just tap on it.
3. Tap on the image that you want to remove or if it is in full screen locate the trash can or delete button at the upper-right part of the screen. Click on the delete button and it appears.
4. If you want to remove a group of images, you first need to follow the steps 1 and 2 above.
5. Go to the upper-right part of the window and locate the Share button which comes in rectangle icon with an arrow inside it. Once you find the button just tap on it.
6. Once you see the selection of images just tap on every item that you want to remove. Once you tap on each one you will see a blue circle with a check mark inside of it.
7. Go to the upper-left part of the screen, locate the Delete button and then tap on it. This will remove all the pictures that you have selected a while ago.
8. If you want to remove an entire album, follow steps 1 and 2 and then click on the Albums tab.
9. Go to the upper-right part of the screen and then tap on the edit button.
10. You will see the albums available and all you have to do is to simply tap the circle with an x located at the top-left part of the album. Once the delete button appears, just tap on it in order to delete the album.